Welcome To SurgeScape!
Welcome To SurgeScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  i wanna be admin 2a64bkj  i wanna be admin 11vu1vl  

i wanna be admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxlichkingxx

i wanna be admin Empty
PostSubject: i wanna be admin   i wanna be admin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 pm

i have been playing runescape private servers and even runescape for about 6 years and then i stop 1month,i know every single item in the game and im great great helper,i will help and play 12 hour every day to help people i have been admin in another games and i was 1 of the best admins of i got accepted i will do my best to help this server Razz
Back to top Go down
luke114114

i wanna be admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be admin   i wanna be admin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:42 pm

hello i want to be admin because i am kind and will help people if they need help i have played private severs for all my life and im 13 i have been admin on rs1 for 4hrs so i have alot of exsperice and by the way i suck at spelling alien Very Happy
Back to top Go down

i wanna be admin
Page 1 of 1