Welcome To SurgeScape!
Welcome To SurgeScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  dragonf staff application 2a64bkj  dragonf staff application 11vu1vl  

dragonf staff application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonf

dragonf staff application Empty
PostSubject: dragonf staff application   dragonf staff application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Forum Name :dragonf

• First Name :Logan

• Ingame Name :dragonf

• Contact ([This is OPTIONAL, we can PM you instead.]Steam/Skype/Aim/MSN/Email/etc.) :skype:pwned_43ver

• Language(s) :english, some german

• Timezone :eastern

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

-FEW QUESTIONS-

• What is the FASTEST way we would be able to contact you for an emergency on the server/forums? :trough skype, i almost always have skype up even while im sleeping

• would you mostly monitor the forums, or the server its self? :i would probly monitor both at the same time, does not matter to me.

• What do you think YOU have opposed to others applying? :i have knowledge of private servers, in fact i used to own one but unfortunatly i could not afford it.

• What can you bring to Surge_Scapei can bring a strong personality and a person who loves helping others

• Are you willing to take orders and not get upset?:i will take all orders you give me and do them well, if i complain yell at me and smack me.

Back to top Go down

dragonf staff application
Page 1 of 1