Welcome To SurgeScape!
Welcome To SurgeScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Did someone actually try to steal my name? :') 2a64bkj  Did someone actually try to steal my name? :') 11vu1vl  

Did someone actually try to steal my name? :')

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrickk

Did someone actually try to steal my name? :') Empty
PostSubject: Did someone actually try to steal my name? :')   Did someone actually try to steal my name? :') Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 am

I tried to create an account with my in-game name "Patrick" and it's already been taken hahahaha, am i doing something wrong? o.O
Back to top Go down
Maziee

PostSubject: Re: Did someone actually try to steal my name? :')   Did someone actually try to steal my name? :') Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:08 am

Yes it's taken already.
Back to top Go down
Patrickk

PostSubject: Re: Did someone actually try to steal my name? :')   Did someone actually try to steal my name? :') Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:54 am

Obviously noob -.-
Back to top Go down
Maziee

PostSubject: Re: Did someone actually try to steal my name? :')   Did someone actually try to steal my name? :') Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 am

You call someone with the same name a noob?
And he's an admin and you're probably a troll, or him. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did someone actually try to steal my name? :')   Did someone actually try to steal my name? :') Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did someone actually try to steal my name? :')
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General discussion-
Jump to: